The second installment of Notes' "Discovery Series" features: The Cowboy Poets!
This Nashville based trio with a sound uniquely their own. A healthy dose of electrified blues, soulful rock and outlaw country are the main ingredients to what can only be described as a high energy sound. The band members, Nicolas Nguyen, Scott Johnson, and Braden Cameron were in the roots rock trio Bonepony and after decades of being on the road with acts like Bob Seger, ZZ Top, Fleetwood Mac and Carlos Santana, the guys decided to take a break and spend some time re-tooling their sound. The Cowboy Poets' debut record, "The Best Is Yet To Come" exhibits well weathered vocals, playful lyrics and a gritty musicianship that makes you want to throw your hands in the air and join in with the band. Their live show is a full tilt boogie, hair on fire, call in sick to work tomorrow, kind of experience. With Nguyen playing anything and everything with strings, as well as bass pedals with his feet, while Johnson belts out the lyrics and provides rhythm on a unique hybrid trap-kit, like I've never seen before. These guys are a definite must see!
For group seating of more than 4 please contact the venue directly (a group seating charge may apply)!
If you are sitting with a party who purchased tickets seperately please contact the venue directly!
We reserve the right to change ticket structure at any time due to sales.
- Doors open at 9:30pm
- Show Starts at 10pm
- Show ends at midnight
- No food or beverage is included in the price of any ticket
VIP RESERVED SEATING TICKETS (Dinner & a Show): $20 +online fees
- Price of ticket does not include any food or beverage
- Requires dinner reservations at The Copious Restaurant & Bar prior to the show and purchase of entree item or equivalent.
- We will reserve one of the best seats in house for you while you enjoy your dinner
- Please call the restaurant at 614.947.1520 to make reservations (limited times available)
- Please call the restaurant for any parties larger than 4
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: $10 +online fees
- First come first serve for seating
$12 at the door