Ella Fitzgerald 100th Birthday Celebration Concert!
Come celebrate the life of Ella Fitzgerald with a special concert series in honor of Ella’s 100th birthday Saturday, April 22nd here at Notes in The Brewery District. Local vocalist Laura Camara will be paying tribute to “The First Lady of Song” in a unique presentation that will span the entirety of Ella’s life and career.
This will be a one night only two show presentation. Laura Camara will be joined on stage for the first show by The Ohio State University Jazz Ensemble under the direction of Kristopher Keith. The second show will feature Ella’s small group repertoire with The Bobby Floyd Trio featuring: renowned pianist Bobby Floyd, Derek Dicenzo on bass, and Reggie Jackson on drums.
VIP Reserved Seating for Both Shows (Dinner Then a Show) $40 + online fees
- Requires dinner reservations at The Copious Restaurant & Bar prior to the show and purchase of entree item or equivalent.
- We will reserve one of the best seats in house for you while you enjoy your dinner
- Please call the restaurant at 614.947.1520 to make reservations (limited times available)
- Please call the restaurant for any parties larger than 4
- Price of ticket does not include any food or beverage
General Admission for Both Shows $25 + online fees
General Admission for One Show $15 + online fees
Show 1 Details:
- Doors open at 6pm
- Show starts at 7pm
- OSU Big Band & Octet will perform with Mrs. Camara
- Show ends at 8:15pm
Show 2 Details:
- Doors open after 8:30pm
- Show start time approximately 8:45pm
- The Bobby Floyd Trio will perform with Mrs. Camara
- Short jam session to end the show
- Show ends at approximately 10pm