A NIGHT WITH A TRUE BLUES LEGEND!
We at Notes are happy to be host to Mr. John Mayall's only performance here in central Ohio!
For over 50 years, John Mayall has served as a pioneer of blues music, rightly earning him the title, "The Godfather of British Blues." In 2013, John signed with producer Eric Corne's label, Forty Below Records, and has since been experiencing a true artistic and career renaissance.
DOORS: OPEN AT 7PM
MAIN ACT: JOHN MAYALL
OPENING ACT: BILL CARTER
TICKETS: $35 - $50 FOR ADMISSION / $35 - $55 ADDITIONAL FOR 3 COURSE DINNER
- Limited reserved seating for front row and preferred seating with purchase of dinner package (all people in party MUST purchase the dinner package to have preferred seating)
- Guests have the ability to choose where they sit upon purchase of a FRONT ROW seat online
- Preferred Seating means we will save you a seat close to stage while you enjoy your dinner at Copious
- Guests DO NOT get to choose their seat for preferred seating
- All other seating (General Admission) is based upon a first come first serve basis (not all guests will have seating available and we encourage guests to share tables with other parties to maximize seating)
- Limited table service for the show
- Doors open at 7pm
- John Mayall will play two 45 minute sets
- Bill Carter will open for Mr. Mayall
3 Course Dinner Package with Preferred Seating at Copious:
- Guests may purchase a 3 course dinner option for the show and dine with us at the Copious Restaurant & Bar upstairs before the show starts in addition to their ticket.
- Purchase of ANY of our 3 course options allows for you to have preferred seating for the show in Notes meaning that we will save you a seat close to stage while you enjoy your dinner at Copious so there's no rush!
- Guests will choose their choice of entree upon purchase, and will have a first course option and a dessert option to be chosen at the restaurant
- Pricing online is for a 3 course dinner, tax, & gratuity; a ticket MUST be purchased in addition to this (any additional food or drink will be at the expense of the guest as well as any other tax or gratuity necessary for additional costs)
- Guests MUST make a reservation between the hours of 4:30-6:00pm for September 23rd to dine with us at Copious
- Please review the 3 course menu options here
Food at Notes:
- Notes offers a limited bar menu that can be viewed here.
- Food service in Notes starts at 6:30pm the night of the show and concludes at 10pm.
- Please arrive early if you plan on dining at Notes.